Monday, June 9, 2008

Welcome to My Blog

A'salam 3alikom

Hello Everyone...

Welcome to my blog...

The Reason why I started this blog, as I wanted to a long time ago to have my own space where I can share my own thoughts and sometimes my writings..

The other reason is I am expecting to go to Tunisia through an organization called IAESTE.. I wanted people to share me their experience about Tunisia..Visitors or Citizens are all welcomed...

Plus, I wanted a space where to write my day-by-day experience... All I am waiting for is the acceptance for such a training and I'll be ready to share my experience...If anyone by chance is going to Tunisia through IAESTE or any other organization for training this summer (the summer of 2008), please post here...And if anyone went before to Tunisia, I would like to hear their stories...

By the Way, you can post anything my blog, not just about Tunisia...

The matter of fact I finished my fourth year in Architectural Engineering in Sultan Qaboos University and going to my fifth year the coming Sept...
I started my first 1/2 in my Graduation project which is about "the Department of Architectural Engineering “and in the coming semester, I will start the designing part...

My interest in Graphic Design made me choose Architecture field but I didn't know what I was putting myself through.. The problem that I couldn't go for Graphic Design coz there's no decent college that teaches Graphic Design by my time and the only way for me to learn Graphic Design was through Architecture... But later I found out that Architecture /= Graphic Design
LoooooooooooL... but it was too late discovery.. I was already involved in that specialization... but it turned out that Architecture Engineering wasn't that bad (Only you sleep two hours per day, not awful :-) )
At the End, I thank Allah for studying such a thing coz Architecture went beyond my expectation and I found myself developing not only in terms of Graphics, but in every expect in my life...

Thank you for reading...

No comments: