Monday, June 9, 2008

My new Car

Thank you Daddy... You are such a wonerfull person...And I deserve it ;-)'
my dad have bought me a (used but new) Honda Jazz car... I'm really very happy and lucky to have such a car comparing to my brother and sisters who always say: you are the youngest and you always get everything you want...And I always reply to them: it's not my fault to be the youngest ;-)


but Anyhow, you might not see me with my Jazzy alot coz I have to take the other car at home if I want to go to Uni and my Jazzy will only go for long distances.. But doesn't mind as long as I have vehicle to go with...
And these are some pictures of my red Honda Jazz :Thank you Daddy... You are such a wonerfull person...

my dad have bought me a (used but new) Honda Jazz car... I'm really very happy and lucky to have such a car comparing to my brother and sisters who always say: you are the youngest and you always get everything you want...And I always reply to them: it's not my fault to be the youngest ;-)


but Anyhow, you might not see me with my Jazzy alot coz I have to take the other car at home if I want to go to Uni and my Jazzy will only go for long distances.. But doesn't mind as long as I have vehicle to go with...

And these are some pictures of my red Honda Jazz :





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

هلا لامي ...مبارك لكِ المدونة الجديدة ...
ومبارك لكِ السيارة ...(بتكون شيختنا في لاستوديو )

لونها رهيـب ...الله يسعدك بيها ويكفيك شرها

Ahlam said...

مشكووووووورة...
تسلمين يالغالية..
الأحمر يبنه الكل عشان يفسحولي الطريق لما أوصل ..
ههههههههههههههههه

أحمر لون دمي .أحبـــــــــــــــــه

Ahlam said...

قصدي يبين من بعيد

MisS Do0oDi said...

تصدقي لامي اشتقت لشيختنا ..
خخخخخ
بجد لها ذكريات حلوة ...شوفي كيف الايام تركض ..كأنه بالامس شريتيها ...
-
-

Lami said...

Ya Allah...
3aad I miss her so much...
before it used to take me everywhere and anywhere and I have just to struggle with the parking...
Now I have to walk and ride buses (Raja3naa Waraa :) ) and when I see people driving cars, I go:
Oooooooh I miss you my red Jazzy :)
I missed the days when we used to chat together and go aroun Al-Khoudh Souq to find stuff...
Now no one will stop cross infront of your house parking lot to bring papers for you :)

Anonymous said...

I din't like it

it's a lady car

hahaha


M.

Ahlam said...

على قدر أهل العزم تأتي العزائم
الحمدلله رب العالمين
اللهم ما اصبح بي من نعمة او بأحد من خلقك فمنك وحدك لا شريك لك وما امسى بي من نعمة او بأحد من خلقك فمنك وحدك لا شريك لك
فلك الحمد ولك الشكر