Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My small interview in Al-Watan

Hello All...

I have this habbit to write names on google and search if there was anything writtin about them in the internet.. I did that before for my name but I guess I wrote it in English, but this time I wrote it in Arabic and I found my name in this old Article about the Ehibition of Private Universities and Colleges in Alwatan newspaper in the issue of 7th of July 2004

Check it out:
وتضيف احلام علي الكيومي خريجة الشهادة العامة: وفر المعرض الكثير من الجهد والوقت في التعرف على الكليات الخاصة بعامة بحيث نستطيع المقارنه بين الكليات وتخصصاتها وامتيازاتها والاسعار وغيرها التي تقدمها كل كلية وهناك العديد من الكليات الخاصة بالبنات ككلية الزهراء مثلا نتمنى ان تكون مدة المعرض اكثر من ثلاثة ايام ونتمنى من الكليات توفير وسائل الاتصال معها مثل الهواتف والانترنت لتلبية أي استفسارات.
The website is:

No comments: